Welcome to babylon
A doctor and more in your pocket
babylon provides GP consultations whenever you need them, wherever you are, and you get this FREE for one month.
- GP appointments are available in minutes between 8am and 8pm 7 days a week.
- babylon GPs can prescribe medications and refer you to specialists.
- You can have your prescription sent to a pharmacy of your choice for collection within the hour, or you can have your medication delivered direct to you.
- Text your medical questions to a member of the clinical team for a fast, personal, response.
- Monitor your health by syncing with your health apps and wearables - when you consult your babylon GP will see all information stored, giving them greater insight.
How to Download
Step 1 - Using your smartphone, search for 'babylon health' in the App Store or Google Play Store and install the free app. If you are currently viewing this page on your smartphone, download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Step 2 - Open the app on your smartphone, and enter your details including the promo code*:
Step 3 - Enjoy babylon. You can start by entering your details into your Clinical Records. Your babylon GP can see everything you enter when they consult with you.
Step 4 - When required your babylon GP will issue a referral letter that will be sent to you as an email. You will then be able to forward this referral letter on to your healthcare provider.
*The promo code is one word and is not case sensitive.
Should you have any problems email email@example.com.
babylon gives you everything you need to proactively monitor your body through to specialist advice all on your mobile.
"This is the future really impressed with this app, I can ask a question and get an answer from a doctor very quickly."
Homam Al Bahrani
"Just had my first appointment with @babylonhealth. So impressed! Consult via vid from my office & prescription sent to pharmacy to collect."
"Two week wait for GP so used @babylonhealth for the first time. Blown away - have my ref ltr to see consultant on Sat. #futureofhealthcare"