Babylon Healthcheck Product Information
Last updated 12 July 2022
ID/Version: HC.DES.2348_v1.2 (EN_UK)
Intended Outcome Limits
Healthcheck has the following limits to its intended outcomes:
- The Healthcheck application does not provide medical triage advice and is not intended to provide prescriptive decision outcomes.
- Users are expected to use all reasonable decision-making capabilities to come to their own final decision.
- The Healthcheck application is not intended to be a replacement for a medical opinion.
- The Healthcheck application is not intended as a diagnostic or triage aid to healthcare professionals, nor as a replacement for healthcare professionals.
- The Healthcheck application outcomes that contain advice concerning overall health status or lifestyle is generic and not specific to a user’s particular clinical situation, and is provided as information only.
There are a few contraindications that apply to Healthcheck:
- Healthcheck is not intended to be used for any medical purpose such as the detection, diagnosis, prevention, monitoring, management, treatment or alleviation of any medical condition, disease or injury.
- Any health-related information provided by this device or software should not be treated as medical advice.
- Healthcheck should not be used:
- by anyone below the age of 18
- by anyone whose gender identity does not match their sex assigned at birth
- by anyone with emotional or cognitive difficulties
- by anyone with serious or life-threatening emergencies,
- by anyone with trauma
- by anyone with rare conditions
- by anyone who is pregnant
- on behalf of others
The Babylon Healthcheck application provides a general health assessment and wellness advice. It provides general health information which has two aims; to increase well being and to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
(not supplied with the product)
|Android and iOS device (phone; tablet)|
|Internet access required:||Yes|
|Minimum OS requirement||The Babylon Android Application runs on Android API level 21 and above|
The Babylon iOS Application runs on iOS 12 and above.
|Min. screen resolution||640px × 1136px|
|Supported Language(s) in the EEA||en-GB|
|Therapeutic coverage||22 diseases|
|Software lifetime||5 years of this release (from version release date indicated)|
|Symbols||Meaning of symbols|
|CE Marking indicates that the product complies with Regulation (EU) 2017/745.|
|Medical device manufacturer’s name and address.|
|Medical device date of manufacture.|
|Authorized representative’s name and address in the European Community.|
|The product is a medical device.|