Tips to get the most from your tests:
- If you're taking a blood test, make sure you do it just before putting it in the post. This will keep the sample fresh.
- Make sure you are well hydrated.
- Your hands should be warm and clean before you start.
- Keep your hand as low as possible when providing the blood sample.
- If you are taking bloods for your cholesterol/ lipids (Monitor Cholesterol) or Iron Profile (Monitor Iron) please ensure you have been fasting for approx. 6 hours beforehand.
- Talk the results through with a babylon doctor who can explain your results in detail.
If you require further information please contact our support team on 0330 223 1008, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org